As a Corporate/Individual member of the Tottenham & Beeton District Chamber of Commerce Inc., I/we recognize that membership is a privilege and that a membership brings with it the responsibility to assure that all members also understand and commit to the following conduct.
Accordingly, I/we undertake to:
- Conduct all business and professional activities in a reputable manner so as to reflect honourably upon the Town of New Tecumseth’s business community and fellow chamber members.
- Respect the good reputation, profile and status of the Tottenham & Beeton District Chamber of Commerceand represent it accordingly.
- Abide by the policies, procedures, and by-laws of the Chamber as detailed on the chamber’s website.
- Understand, support and promote the Chamber along with its mission and values to the business community.
- Provide honest, skilled and conscientious service to customers.
- Present a true presentation in all advertising. Goods and services shall be advertised in accordance with all municipal, provincial and federal legislation.
- Conform to all laws established by municipal, provincial and federal governments for the conduct of business.
- Whenever possible, participate in events and activities of the chamber and lend business/professional expertise.
- Play a role in the promotion, development and enhancement of business growth and activities in the Town of New Tecumseth.